Mentor Coaching Services
Mentor Coaching for an ICF Credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative, and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
One-on-One Mentor Coaching
Coach the Coach
Work with your mentor on the main challenges you experienced when you coached others, including communication effectiveness but also emotional roadblocks, self-sabotage, etc.
Coaching Session Review
Review of a recording/transcript of one of your recent coaching sessions with a client and get detailed feedback on the compliance with the ICF code of ethics and application of the ICF competencies.
At your choice
You can work on your challenges (as in Coach the Coach) or do another session recording review based on your needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Receive 7 hours of group mentor coaching and 3 hours of one-on-one mentor coaching to apply for the first time or renew your ICF credential.
- Receive valuable feedback and insight from an experienced professional coach certified in ontological coaching, neuro-linguistic programming, and emotional intelligence.
- Explore your strengths and weaknesses as a coach, as well as your learning progress, through self-assessment evaluations executed at the beginning and at the end of the program.
- In an inclusive and collaborative environment, engage in peer coaching sessions with colleagues with diverse training, experience, and background.
- Upgrade your fundamental coaching communication techniques, such as powerful questioning, active listening, rephrasing, etc.
- Develop mastery in the ICF core competencies and code of ethics and receive up to 10 hours of ICF CCEUs for continuing professional development.
My Mentor Coaching program is for:
- Coaching students applying for the ICF ACC credential.
- ICF coaches who need to renew their ICF ACC credentials.
- Professional coaches who need to revamp or enhance their coaching skills, even those who are not ICF-credential holders.
Book your individual mentor coaching session today.
Group Mentor Coaching
- Sessions occur in groups of 3 to 10 people.
- Group mentor coaching session of 60 minutes. The program consists of 1 group mentor coaching session of 60 minutes and 5 group mentor coaching sessions of 90 minutes.
- Group mentor coaching sessions of 90 minutes. Each session includes the following:
Review of one of the four clusters of the ICF competencies and group discussion
Live peer coaching or a session recording review and related debrief, providing feedback, and reflection on areas of improvement.
- Participants will receive supporting material, including an initial self-assessment of their coaching skills and resources to work on between sessions.
10-hour program (7 hours of group sessions + 3 hours of one-on-one mentor coaching).
7 hours of group mentor coaching.
3 one-on-one mentor coaching sessions (60 minutes each).