Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Role / Job Title
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or access the website via mobile devices.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
Cometa Coaching may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including monitoring the usage of our Website.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the services or any other agreement with us through the Website.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted Websites, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other services, Websites, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Website, products, Websites, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Website Providers: we may share your personal information with Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website for payment processing and to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, Websites, or promotions.
- With your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Cometa Coaching will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve our website’s functionality. We are legally obligated to retain this data for extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Cometa Coaching’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. The data protection laws may differ from those of your authority.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Cometa Coaching may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Cometa Coaching may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Cometa Coaching
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Website Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about your activity on Our Website by their Privacy Policies.
We may provide paid products and Websites within the Website. In that case, we may use third-party Websites for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
Cometa Coaching undertakes to respect your personal data confidentiality and guarantee. You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of our personal data about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information. We hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing. Something about your particular situation makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. you have the right to withdraw your consent from using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Website.
Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device.
We obtain the information mentioned above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from the forms, you complete on our Website, preferences you express or provide through our Website or your purchases on our Website.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your activity on our Website.
- Automatically from you. For example, through cookies, our Website Providers, or we set on Your Device as you navigate through our Website.
- From Website Providers. For example, third-party vendors for payment processing or other third-party vendors that we use to provide the Website to you.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose personal information We collect for “business purposes” or “commercial purposes” (as defined under the CCPA), which may include the following examples:
- To operate our Website and provide you with our services.
- To support you and respond to your inquiries, including investigating and addressing Your concerns and monitoring and improving our Website.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if You share Your contact information to ask a question about our Website, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or Website, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise outlined in the CCPA.
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including, when necessary, prosecuting those responsible for such actions.
Please note that the examples provided above are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive. Please refer to the “Use of Your Personal Data” section for more details on how we use this information.
When We disclose personal information for a business or commercial purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
As defined in the CCPA, “sell” and “sale” mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that we may have received some benefit for sharing personal information, but not necessarily a monetary benefit. We do not sell personal information.
Share of Personal Information
We may share your personal information identified in the above categories with the following categories of third parties:
- Website Providers
- Payment processors
- Our business partners
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. Suppose we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of 18 who has provided personally identifiable information to us, please inform us by contacting us at the e-mail address below. We will remove such information from our database.