Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the Cometa Coaching Website located at www.cometacoaching.com (the “Website”) and owned and controlled by Cometa Coaching LLC, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These terms apply to the Website to any electronic correspondence between you, any person visiting, using, or browsing the Website (“You”), and the Website. Suppose you do not agree with any of these terms. In that case, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website and any of the features or functionality made available through the Website.
The information contained on the Website is for general information purposes only and is not intended as coaching or other professional advice. Conveying this information using the Internet is not intended to create and does not create a coach-client relationship.
The information on the Website is provided with the understanding that Cometa Coaching is not herein engaged in rendering professional coaching or other business advice or mental health services. It should not be used as a substitute for consultation with competent professionals.
Even if Cometa Coaching takes every precaution to ensure that the content of the Website is both current and accurate, errors can occur. Plus, given the changing nature of laws, rules, and regulations, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Website.
Cometa Coaching is not responsible for any errors or omissions or the results obtained from the use of this information.
Cometa Coaching does not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External Link Disclaimer
The Website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Cometa Coaching.
Please note that Cometa Coaching does not guarantee information on these external websites’ accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website, including original content, logo, pictures, features, and functionality, are owned by Cometa Coaching LLC.
Rules of Conduct
In connection with the Website, you agree NOT to:
- Use the Website to harass, embarrass, bully, stalk, defame, injure, or cause distress to any person.
- Use the Website‚ intentionally or unintentionally‚ to violate any applicable local‚, state‚ federal, or international law.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Website.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Website except as expressly authorized herein.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Website or incorporate any part of the Website into any product or service.
- Systematically download and store Website content.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website; or violate any requirement, procedure, or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMETA COACHING OR ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES‚ OR THE SHAREHOLDERS‚ DIRECTORS‚ OFFICERS‚ MEMBERS‚ MANAGERS‚ EMPLOYEES‚ AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING‚ BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING‚ BUT NOT LIMITED TO‚ ANY DIRECT‚ INDIRECT‚ SPECIAL‚ PUNITIVE‚ INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS‚ GOODWILL OR REVENUE‚ BUSINESS INTERRUPTION‚ OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF‚ ACCESS TO‚ RELIANCE ON‚ UNAVAILABILITY OF‚ INABILITY TO USE‚ OR IMPROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE‚ INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SERVICES‚ AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE WEBSITE‚ OR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION‚ EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES‚ AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION‚ WHETHER IN CONTRACT‚ TORT‚ OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THNKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE OR THE VALUE OF ANY SERVICE RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cometa Coaching and its affiliates‚ licensors, directors‚ officers‚ members, managers‚ employees, agents‚ and representatives‚ harmless from and against any losses, costs, expenses, or damages of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from any claim‚ cause of action‚ suit or demand of any third party due to‚ arising out of or related to (i) your access to the Website‚ (ii) your use of the Website‚ (iii) your violation of these Terms and Conditions‚ (iv) any infringement or other violation by you‚ of any intellectual property or another right of any person or entity.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, where the issue is a federal question and the laws of the State of New York where the issue is a state question.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding this Website, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that e-mail and other communication over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be confidential. Your message may not be secure, and therefore we recommend you exercise discretion in sending confidential or sensitive information by e-mail. In no event will any e-mail or other communication through this Website create a coach-client relationship.
Last update: May 2022